Wednesday 13 December 2017

The Snowman - Scottish Falsetto Socks


It never rains but it snows, two new Socks Christmas videos in as many days. Today they've done their take on The Snowman. Enjoy.


I'm walking in the air, I'm floating in the moonlit sky
And people down below look up at me and sigh

Cos I am the snowman I have the power of snow you fool
I can freeze up the whole country, give you a day off of school

Check it out (guitar solo)

I've got the power to freeze, I can paralyse the roads and rails
I can turn your transport system to a great big epic fail

You're stuck inside, can't go to work, you're shivering to bits
Of course I don't affect Scotland cos they're not all soft Southern gits

With the power that I weald, see the snowy havoc that I wreak
And I come every year and I last about a week


The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre return with a brand new show in 2018. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...