Monday 31 July 2017

Socks Do Shakespeare t shirts on Redbubble


Thanks to a new online printer I've started using called Redbubble, you can now get the Socks Do Shakespeare t shirt design on shirts and tops of all sizes and designs, including a big-image version that looks like this:


I know, cool ain't it? They start at just under £15. And you can also get the logo on everything from duvets and phone cases, to mugs and clocks. Check out the whole lot here, happy shopping (it's never too early for Christmas).

If you're more of a fan of the Classic Socks logo, that's available on a similar range of products, over on Cafepress. Where, I'm delighted to find, we've sold three shirts this year. A total of $69 worth of products, for which I'm owed a massive $5.59. I am the merchandise mogul.


Socks Do Shakespeare at The Camden Fringe, August 16 & 17 - Book now! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...