Thursday 7 May 2015

Comic Art Masterclass across Scotland this August.


Attention schools & libraries! If you would like me to bring my Comic Art Masterclasses to you this summer, and you're anywhere in central Scotland, get in touch. 

 I'll be in Edinburgh from the 3rd-30th of August (doing a show every night at the Fringe) and can come to you in the day. Last year I did classes from Gourock and Greenock to Portobello (that's coast to coast, in case you wondered), so drop me a line and I'll give you the details.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the promo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...