Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas card teasers


It's that time of year again, when I've been busying myself getting Christmas cards produced, for myself and for others. Obviously I can't go showing you the actual cards yet, they should arrive as a surprise through the door (NB: Almost everybody reading this will not be getting a card. Having just discovered how much it costs to post cards this year - 50p to UK, £1.47 to Europe - the list got a tiny bit shorter. I'll put my images online when it's too late to send any more through the mail). So here are teaser-sized glimpses of some of the cards I've done this year. Above is for a commercial client who, if you know them, you'll recognise from the big clue that's there. Now I wonder who this next card could be for..?


The boys have had a busy year, which is summed up on the back side of the card, while the front is big, traditional, and cheesy as you like. And why not. Now this was a bit more of an imaginatively inspired design...


Celebrating what they did on their summer holidays, this is from the first draft version of a card for a member of my family and her kids. If you get one of these you'll be very lucky. And this is me...


This has already gone out in the post to all the schools who've had my Comic Art Masterclasses this year, and to my various comic art clients. What? Cravenly fishing for repeat business? Me? As very if!


The family card from Hev and me is still in production, and I can't wait to see it myself. Now, what else can we do to put ourselves in the holiday mood?




The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre are on tour... NOW!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...