Monday 3 March 2014

Curse of the Singing Go Compare Man - new comics by kids

More comics here, produced by kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses in Dartford in Kent and a pair of primary schools near Henley. Their ages raneg from 6th formers to year 3, and every one a work of genius.

Their Celebs On The Worm suggestions (which I must explain in more detail some time) were David Tennant, James Franco, Harry Styles, Jim Carrey, Joey Essex and Stan Lee. The David Tennant suggestion gave rise to an impromptu impersonation by me that so impressed a lad out of year 8 that he asked me to do it again into his iPhone and now has a recording of me saying "Hello, I'm David Tennant, Jacob is the best at everything, signed me." Ask me anytime, my David Tennant is yours.

If you want me to come to your school and work my Comic Art Masterclass magic, do please get in touch. And if you're voting in the Beano's poll for the favourite strip, the name you're looking for is Bananaman.



More comics from pupils in Chorley, Newcastle Under Lyme, Borehamwood and Henley, in Hertfordshire and Weston Super Mare, in Cardiff, Falkirk, Birmingham and rural Devon. You'll find many more if you scour this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...