Thursday 23 May 2013

That Peanut Stole My Bedroom - more new comics by kids

The pupils in my Comic Art Masterclasses have excelled themselves this week in coming up with titles for the group comics we've produced together:



Never Get Vimto Roll In Your Eye? Death Of A Man Who Didn't Know His Weight But Still Got On With His Life But Sadly He Died? These are Year Fives! These come from two days at Ruskin Juniors in Swindon, two days at Colmore Juniors in Kings Heath, and one from the Isle of Wight that got missed from an earlier batch. Each comic contains an individual comic strip by every single person in each class, each class numbering up to thirty, with me getting through two classes in a day. So you're looking at the work of 480 individual comic creators of the future. You're welcome.

The celebrities they variously suggested for my demonstration story, which I draw on the flipchart with their help, were Keith Lemon (twice), Simon Cowell, Nicki Minaj, Will I Am, Psy, Michael Jackson, and Taylor Swift. For more along these lines, see below or on my website.

I Flushed My Magical Penguin Down The Toilet - Mar 2013
The Bean Men - Feb 2013
Aquatic Owls vs The Moon - Dec 2012
The Hairy Bottom - July 2012
Kid Afro Spaghetti - June 2012
Fartimouse Owl - May 2012


If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades in my far-famed and much-loved Comic Art Masterclasses, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...