Thursday 7 February 2013

I've Lost My Toilet - new comics by kids

Three days in primary schools near Salisbury & Swansea, and look what you get. Half a dozen comics created by their own fair hands.



You see here six front covers by pupils from years 3 to 6, as well as a spread from one of them, the Year 5s from Netheravon in Wiltshire. The celebrities they suggested for the "treads on a worm" demonstration were Simon Cowell, Tulisa, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, Olly Murs and Harry Hill. And the big find of the week? Netheravon had three sets of twins, while no other schools this year has had any, and I saw five dead badgers by the roadside on the way home, which is by my reckoning way above average.

If you're developing a taste for this kind of thing, there's a whole archive of Comic Art Masterclass comics on my website, including these choice examples and many more...

Aquatic Owls vs The Moon - Dec 2012
The Hairy Bottom - July 2012
Kid Afro Spaghetti - June 2012
Fartimouse Owl - May 2012
I ❤ Gingers - May 2012
Help I'm A Superhero Get Me Out Of Here - April 2012

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades in my patent Comic Art Masterclasses, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...