Monday 24 December 2012

Aquatic Owls vs The Moon - final comics by kids this year

And now, the end is near, and so we face, the final curtain. Sorry, just been listening to Elvis's version of My Way on Top Of The Pops 1977. And talking of changing the subject, here are the final comics of the season produced by kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses (click to enlarge)...



I sense a review of the year is on its way, so enjoy these for the moment and I'll get back to you. These are the fruit of stints in two schools in London and one in the West Midlands.

If you want to see more of this nonsense....

Keep Calm & OMG Panda! - comics by kids June 2012
Kid Afro Spaghetti - comics by kids June 2012
Phil Mitchell Meets Patrick - comics by kids May 2012
Fartimouse Owl - comics by kids May 2012
I ❤ Gingers - comics by kids May 2012

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades in my patent Comic Art Masterclasses, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...