Sunday 3 June 2012

Jubilee Superheroes & Security - Comic Art Masterclasses

I've been busy as always delivering my Comic Art Masterclasses to kids in schools all over the country (though in the past week they've all been in Swindon, which was easy). Here is a flipchart drawing I did for one group, it being Jubilee week and all:



And just a week or so ago I was teaching at a school with the most elaborate security I've seen yet. A camera above reception that takes your photo then prints you out a laminated photo pass? Well, it was the school that Adele and Jesse J went to, so maybe they have more valuables to protect than most:



And sometimes I squeeze in more than two minutes at the start of the class to do my doodle on the flipchart (largely to prove that I can). This was at Colmore Juniors in Birmingham. It might not win any awards, but it impresses the kids:



If you would like to bring my Comic Art Masterclass to your school or art centre, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, note tied round a brick, whatever works. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...