Wednesday 12 October 2011

When Susan Boyle Strikes Back - more comics by kids

From my Comic Art Masterclasses in schools in, most recently, Falcarragh County Donegal, Navan County Meath, Cheltenham, Loughborough and Somerset, here are the front covers of some of the comics they've come up with, plus some of the caricatures I've drawn of their faces.



I travel all round the country, nay the world, teaching kids how to draw comics. By the end of a morning or afternoon they've produced a comic to take home and I've drawn their faces. If I can do the same for your kids, do please look at the link below and don't hesitate to get in touch.

RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...