Thursday 15 September 2011

New Term, New Comics by Kids - Comic Art Masterclasses

Yes my Comic Art Masterclasses for kids in schools started in earnest this week, with two days in Bradford and two in Swindon. These front covers are from those schools, along with the classes I did over the summer holidays in Waltham Forest, Maidenhead and Weston Super Mare (click to enlarge and see more in the gallery).



As always I aim to teach kids all there is to know about the fun fine art of telling stories in pictures (did I ever mention I've been writing & drawing comic strips for everyone from The Beano to Marvel & Doctor Who to Viz for over 20 years?), producing a comic book in a morning or afternoon session, a copy of which they each take home, containing a strip by every one of them plus an individual caricature by me.

If you would like me to come and teach your kids, do please get in touch.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians






Meanwhile that Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre video about the London Riots has now had 48,921 viewings, making it our most popular of 2011. For the record.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...