Tuesday 24 May 2011

Can I Have My Apple Back Please? Comics by kids

My, but I've been busy preaching comics to kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses. Here are some of the recent front covers from their productions, from schools in Dublin, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Wiltshire, and elsewhere.




I travel all round the country, nay the world, teaching kids how to draw comics. By the end of a morning or afternoon they've produced a comic to take home and I've drawn their faces. If you'd like me to come to teach your kids, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians






PS: Tonight's tweet of which I'm proudest:

Tonight's Eastenders is as-live in one shot. It's Rope on a soap. (Remember where you read that first)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...