Friday 4 March 2011

I'm A Firin' My Lazor - more comics by kids

The kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses have been busy producing more fab comics this week. Check out these front covers. They all come up with a title each then we vote to choose the best, I design the cover to their suggestions, they all add a drawing, and the finished comic, run off on the photocopier, contains a strip by every one of them plus a caricature by me. Click to enlarge.



Here we see comics from pupils at Wanborough Primary Wilts, a half term class in Thruxton Hants, halfterm groups from Flavel Art Centre in Dartmouth Devon (including the class where a stinkbomb was let off), Burgess Hill School for Girls and the Licensed Victuallers School in Ascot.

I travel all round the country, nay the world, teaching kids how to draw comics. By the end of a morning or afternoon they've produced a comic to take home and I've drawn their faces. If you'd like me to come to teach your kids, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...