Monday 28 March 2011

The AK47 from Tescos - comics by kids

The Adventures Of The AK47 from Tescos, and other comics by kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses in the past week or two:



These examples comes from schools in Wales, England and Dublin. I was going to say from Pembroke to Ireland and all points inbetween, but all points inbetween Pembroke and Dublin are underwater and that would be probably unfeasible.



See more of my comics by kids at the Masterclass Gallery. I travel all round the country, nay the world, teaching kids how to draw comics. By the end of a morning or afternoon they've produced a comic to take home and I've drawn their faces. If you'd like me to come to teach your kids, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...