Thursday 27 January 2011

Abu Dhabi & Dubai

My week here in Abu Dhabi, and yesterday Dubai, has been so busy I haven't even had time to write a blog about it. I've been teaching two Comic Art Masterclasses of school kids every day, and in the afternoons have been driven to various places of interest then in the evening debriefing in the bar with Dez Skinn, all concerning the planned Comic Festival which has brought us both over here. It's a fascinating city, about which I must tell you when I get home. In the meantime there is a host of photos up on Facebook, click this one to take you there:



And the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre have even managed to make the tiniest of videos while they've been here, enjoy.



Two more classes today and then the flight home. I understand it's not 24 degrees in the shade back home. Not sure I'll be dressed for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...