Tuesday 8 December 2009

Wiki wiki waste of time

Oh brilliant. I just spent the last hour updating the Sitcom Trials Wikipedia page and Wikipedia have just undone everything.

I listed the judges from the 2009 season, no prob there. I updated some links that weren't working and trimmed some superfluous details, no complaints. Then I found a link to a video of this year's winner so I included that as an "inline citation" when adding the winners from the last three seasons.

You can't link to videos, so Wikipedia has wiped all the stuff I added this morning. The buggers. Well I can't be arsed to do it all again, so if anybody else would like to update Wikipedia to include details of the 2009 10th Anniversary Sseason, good luck to them. I've got work to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...